WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
If a high quality, top performing EGR delete kit is what you need, you’ve come to the right place. This EGR cooler delete kit by Sinister Diesel for the 6.0L Powerstroke is a top rated product from MKM Customs. It’s manufactured in house, so you can be sure you will receive fast shipping
Made of machined billet aluminum and stainless steel, this EGR delete kit completely replaces the EGR cooler, no other parts are required. It is pressure tested and guaranteed not to leak. Priced at only $279 this EGR delete kit is a must have.
- Does not Require Removal of Intake Manifold saving hours of install time
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Completely Replaces EGR Cooler, No other Parts Required
- Pressure Tested TIG Welds Guaranteed not to Leak
- Includes detailed Installation Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you have to fully remove the intake to install the
A. No with the Sinister kit you do not have to fully remove
the intake manifold.
Q. Will the truck throw a CEL (Check Engine Light) if I
install the EGR kit?
A. Typically an 2003,2004 and some 2005 models will NOT
throw a CEL. However the 2006/07 models will. The CEL can be turned off while
using a tuner with custom tuning. Sinister Diesel recommends using and SCT http://www.mkmcustoms.com/sctx4powerflashfordprogrammer.aspx
Q. What materials are your kits made out of.
A. The blue components are manufactured out of billet
aluminum and then anodized “Sinister Blue” to protect the aluminum from
corrosion. All of the tube parts are manufactured out of Stainless Steel. When
you are shopping around for kits you will notice other ones on the market that
are cheaper however these kits are typically made overseas from steel and zinc
coated or a very inexpensive grade of aluminum and not anodized.
Q. Does the kit come with a warranty?
A. Yes every EGR kit we manufacture comes with our Limited
Lifetime Warranty. Again another advantage Sinister Diesel gives you compared
to buying an overseas kit or a kit someone is producing out of their garage.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicleÂ’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturerÂ’s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
Manufacturer Part No: