ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a tubular uniball upper control arm system for the 2004 - 2008 Ford F-150 2wd or 4wd trucks. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel, especially when using our 2.5” VS Series performance coil-over shocks. Using 1” Teflon Lined Stainless Uniballs combined with our 17-4 Stainless Taper Pin Adapters increases the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind.
The Ford F-150 gets pushed to the edge of the alignment spec range when installing a set after market leveling coilover shocks like our V.S Series 2.5" Coil Over Shock - 91000 (4wd) or 91500 (2wd). These arms not only add strength and durability, but correct alignment geometry adding additional castor as well. Be sure to look at the many suspension accessories and suspension upgrades available.
• 1026 DOM Seamless Tubing
• CNC Bent Tubing
• CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
• 4130 CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
• 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin
• High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
• Incudes polyurethane bushings w/ delrin anti-deflection ring for increased performance
• Teflon Lined Stainless Uniballs
• Professionally Precision Welded
Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17" or larger wheels with max 5" back space (some 16" wheels may fit)