Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit (Uses Factory EGT Probe) for Ford Powerstroke 2011-2014 6.7L
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
Sinister Diesel complete EGR delete kit for your 6.7L Powerstroke
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Completely Replaces EGR System, No Other Parts Required
- Completes coolant circuit
- Includes detailed instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the exhaust cover plate tapped?
A. Yes we tap the exhaust cover plate to work with the Ford
Factory EGT probe.
Q. What materials are your kits made out of.
A. The blue components are manufactured out of billet
aluminum and then anodized “Sinister Blue” to protect the aluminum from
corrosion. very inexpensive grade of aluminum and not anodized.
Q. Does the kit come with a warranty?
A. Yes every EGR kit we manufacture comes with our Limited
Lifetime Warranty. Again another advantage Sinister Diesel gives you compared
to buying an overseas kit or a kit someone is producing out of their garage.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicles emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturers warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
Mfg. Part No.: